Saturday 15 September 2012

In a Romantic Mood!


Hey guys!
I'm finally in Moscow, so now I'll uploading my looks more often. :)
Today I'm wearing very light and soft look, just under my mood. A skirt with a floral print from H&M I wore with oversized shirt from NastygalTimeless purple shoes and Marc by Marc Jacobs green bag.
I hope you like my new look and thank you for reading.
Happy Saturday and have a great weekend!

Привет всем!
Вот я и в Москве, так что теперь буду радовать вас образами чаще. :)
На мне сегодня очень светлый и нежный look, как раз под мое настроение. Юбку с цветочным принтом H&M я одела c объемной рубашкой Nastygal, фиолетовыми туфлями Timeless и зеленой сумочкой Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Надеюсь вам нравится мой новый образ и спасибо, что читаете.
Всем хорошей субботы и отличных выходных!

Xoxo Tijana









Oversized shirt- Nastygal (similar here)
Floral skirt- H&M (similar here and here)
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes- Timeless 
Sunglasses- Asos
Bracelet- Asos
Bracelet- Asos


You can follow me on:


FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...