Tuesday 18 September 2012

Simple mint outfit


Hey guys!
How are you?
I enjoy the last summer days in Moscow, because soon there will be so cold. :(
Today I choose a very simple outfit, as I knew we were going to walk a lot and for a long time. I'm wearing Romwe mint/white polka dot playsuit, that I received a long time ago, but dressed it just now. With it, I decided to wear white trainers by Converse and Marc by Marc Jacobs green bag.
I hope you like my new look and thank you for reading.

Привет всем!
Как у вас дела?
Я наслаждаюсь последними летними деньками в Москве, потому что совсем скоро наступят холода. :(
Сегодня я выбрала очень простой образ, т.к. знала, что будем ходить много и долго. На мне мятный комбинезон в белый горошек от Romwe, который я получила довольно давно, но надела только сейчас. К нему я решила одеть белые кроссы Converse и зеленую сумочку от Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Надеюсь вам нравится мой look и спасибо, что читаете.

Xoxo Tijana








Playsuit- Romwe (similar here and here and here)
Trainers -Converse
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here)
Necklace- DIY
Rings- Asos


You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 

4 comments:

  1. Great putfit, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень люблю горох,а в таком летнем приятном сочетании так вообще!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable romper love it!

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...