Sunday 9 September 2012

Silver skirt


Hey guys!
How are you? How was your weekend?
I'm fine, I'm going back to Moscow tomorrow and I'm very happy about that.
I never thought I'd be wear sneakers so often, but I really like them, that I wear them almost every day, therefore the second look in platform wedge sneakers by Jeffrey Campbell. ;)
I hope you like my new look.

Привет всем!
Как у вас дела? Как ваши выходные?
У меня все хорошо, завтра возвращаюсь в Москву, чему я очень рада. 
Никогда не думала, что буду так часто носить кроссовки, но они мне так нравятся, что я хожу в них каждый день, поэтому второй look подряд в кроссовках от Jeffrey Campbell. ;)
Надеюсь вам нравится мой новый look.

Xoxo Tijana









Platform wedge sneakers- Jeffrey Campbell
Silver skirt- Nastygal (similar here and here)
T-shirt- random store in Paris (similar here and here)
Necklace- random store in Paris (similar here)
Bracelets- Forever21, Ebay


You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 


3 comments:

  1. Like this silver skirt.
    Xo Marija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Юбка просто восторг!!! И образ в целом просто отличный!!


    xoxo
    followtomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...