Wednesday 8 May 2013

Neon & Pastels!


Hey guys!
I'm in Belgrade a couple of days already and I'm having a great time with my family and friends. 
I'm wearing a neon yellow jacket, floral shirt and my favorite shorts from Zara, which I wear very often lately and I'm sure you'll see them more in my future outfit posts.
Kisses and thanks for reading.

Привет мои дорогие!
Я уже несколько дней в Белграде и провожу отлично время со своей семьей и друзьями. 
На мне неоново-желтый пиджак, цветочная рубашка и мои любимые шорты Zara, которые я ношу очень часто в последнее время и я уверена вы их еще не раз увидите в блоге. 
Целую и спасибо, что читаете.

Xoxo Tijana



Blouse- Zara (similar here and here)
Shorts- Zara (similar here and here)
Blazer- Zara (similar here and here)
Shoes- Sapato
Clutch- Zara (similar here)
Mirror sunglasses- H&M (similar here and here)


You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 

2 comments:

  1. amazing! love your heels!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Класс! А мне этот пиджак маловат был, с моим 182

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...