Friday 8 February 2013

Red & Black!


Hey guys!
I never learned how to travel light and I always take a big suitcase, doesn't matter I'm going for a week or for a month. This time I had to take a small suitcase and I could not even imagine how can I put in there all I need. Of course, the most difficult was the choice of clothes, because I do not want to look the same. But ... When there is such a situation we have to choose and I took with myself a couple of pants, two sweaters, a shirt and ankle boots.
How do you like to travel?
Do you like my new look?
Kiss and thank you for reading.

Привет мои дорогие!
Я никогда не умела ездить на легке и всегда с собой беру большой чемодан, неважно еду я на неделю или на месяц. В этот раз мне пришлось взять с собой маленький чемодан и я даже не могла представить, как можно поместить туда все, что мне нужно. Конечно, самое сложное было с выбором одежды, т.к. мне не хочеться выглядеть одинаково. Но... Когда складывается такая ситуация приходится выбирать и я взяла с собой всего пару брюк, два свитера, одну рубашку и ботильоны на каблуке. А как вы любите путешествовать?
Как вам мой сегодняшний look?
Целую и спасибо, что читаете.

Xoxo Tijana



Red sweater- Mango (similar here and here and here)
Shirt- Ralph Lauren (similar here and here)
Faux leather pants- Topshop (similar here and here)
Ankle boots- Zara (similar here)
Bag- Zara (similar here)
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban
Watch- Michael Kors




You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 


7 comments:

  1. У вас хорошее чувство стиля, но этот look повтор сделанного раньше. Увы, не впечатлил, но как casual - вполне себе ничего.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svidja mi se ovaj look.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Мне нравится очень! А вы в Париж так часто отдыхать ездите или по работе?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great, perfect outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. black and red is perfect combo :) Great boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Классный образ! Люблю стиль preppy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...