Monday 7 January 2013

New Year's Eve Outfit


Hello, my dear readers!
I wish a Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates today.
I want to show you my New Year's look. We decided to shoot it again, because in the New Year, we took photos only on iphone for Instagram.  :) 
Despite the fact that I do not really like these photos, I decided that I will show them to you anyway.
Kiss and thank you for reading.

Привет мои дорогие!
С Рождеством всех, кто празднует сегодня!
Я хочу показать вам свой новогодний образ. Мы решили его перефоткать, т.к. в Новый год мы фоткали только на iphone для Instagram. :) 
Несмотря на то, что мне эти фотки не очень нравятся, я решила, что все равно покажу их вам.
Целую вас и спасибо, что читаете.

Xoxo Tijana


Sequin Dress- Topshop (similar here and here)

Ankle boots- Yves Saint Laurent (similar here)

Bag- Zara (similar here)













You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 


5 comments:

  1. Очень красивое платье! Тиана, читать ваш блог - одно удовольствие:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, какое очаровательное платье! Идеально для Нового Года.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! great dress!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. платье премилое

    http://ebelg.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...