Sunday 8 July 2012

Look of the week: Lace Dress



Hi, my lovely readers!
Yesterday I spent my whole day on the road and I didn't have time to write the "Look of the week" post. This time I combined everything with this lace dress. Lace is in a trend for already several seasons which isn't surprising since clothes from lace always turn out very beautiful and feminine.
I hope you enjoy my selection.

Привет, мои хорошие!
Вчера я была весь день в пути и не успела сделать пост "Look of the week". В этот раз я подбирала все под это кружевное платье. Кружево находится в тренде уже не первый сезон, что не удивительно, т.к. вещи из кружева всегда выглядят очень красивыми и женственными. 
Надеюсь вам нравится моя подборка.

Xoxo Tijana





You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten a bit bored with lace dresses because everybody is wearing the same from H&M or something similar. But this one is extraordinary and really beautiful!

    Mary Jane
    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...