Friday 30 August 2013

Last Summer Days!



Hello my beautiful ladies!
I can not believe that summer is over. And given that I live in Moscow, I know that autumn is just around the corner.
According to today's weather, I think this is my last summer look. :( Although, I hope that is not.
I hope you like my new look.
Kisses and thanks for reading.

Привет мои дорогие!
Я не могу поверить, что лето заканчивается. Да и можно сказать закончилось, учитывая что я живу в Москве и знаю, что осень совсем близко. 
По сегодняшней погоде, я думаю, что это мой последний летний образ. :( Хотя надеюсь, что нет.
Надеюсь вам понравится мой новый look.
Целую и спасибо, что читаете.

Xoxo Tijana


Jersey top- H&M (similar here and here)
Denim jacket- Asos (similar here)
White bag- H&M (similar here and here)
Trainers- Converse
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban
Watch- Michael Kors


You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 

1 comment:

  1. Mnogo je kratka ta haljina da je nosis tako

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...