Sunday 17 February 2013

Photo diary: Instagram photos


Hey guys!
I did not write for several days because I caught a cold and I felt so bad that I could not get out of bed. But... I feel a little better now, so I'll show you my daily photos from Instagram, but who's following me there, they had already seen them. :)
@vanillasisters on Instagram!

Привет всем!
Я не писала несколько дней, т.к. болела и мне было так плохо, что я не могла встать с кровати, не то что писать пост. Сейчас мне немного лучше и поэтому покажу вам повседневные фотографии из Instagram-a, хотя кто следит за мной там, их уже видел. :)
@vanillasisters на Instagram! 

Xoxo Tijana







You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos)
    xo Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice photos!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Выздоравливай!
    Фотки классные!!! Сижу, глотаю слюни :))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...