Monday 31 December 2012

Best purchases of 2012!


Hey guys!
Almost everyone has started to sum up 2012, but  i don't want to do that, because this year a lot of good things happened, unfortunately there was a lot of bad things too. So I took the idea from one of my favorite blogger currently LovelybyLucy and I will sum up my purchases in 2012. There are some things that you buy and dress up a couple of times, and there are those that you want to wear constantly and you wear them more than one season. It was difficult,  but I selected my 12 best purchases in 2012. 
What is your best buy this year?
Kiss and thank you for reading.

Привет всем!
Почти все уже начали подводить итоги 2012 года, но мне не хотелось бы это делать, т.к. в этом году было много как и хорошего, так и плохого. Поэтому я взяла идею у одной из любимых блоггерш на данный момент LovelybyLucy и подведу итоги своих покупок в 2012. Бывают такие вещи, которые ты покупаешь и одеваешь пару раз, а бываю те, которые не хочется снимать и которые ты носишь не один сезон. Было сложно, но я выделила 12 лучших моих покупок в 2012.
Какие у вас лучшие покупки в этом год?
Целую вас и спасибо, что читаете.

Xoxo Tijana


Shoes- Zara

These Zara shoes you saw in most of my summer looks and I'm sure that in 2013 you will see them many times. These were my favorite shoes this year.

Эти туфли Zara вы видели в большинстве look'ов  летом и уверена, что и в 2013 вы их увидите не раз. Это были мои любимые туфли в этом году.


Bag- Asos

This Asos bag you've seen in so many looks this year. This is my perfect bag for spring and summer.

От любимых туфель к любимой сумке этого года. Эту сумку Asos вы тоже видели во многих образах. Это моя идеальная сумка для весны и лета.



Wedge sneakers- Jeffrey Campbell


 This year everybody had wedge sneakers and I'm no exception.

В этом году кроссовки на платформе были у всех и я не исключение. 


Jacket- ModCloth

I was looking for a perfect black leather jackets with studs for a couple of years and at the beginning of this year, I finally found it. I am sure that I will wear it more than one season.

Я искала себе идеальную косуху с шипами пару лет и в начале года я ее все-таки нашла. Уверена, что буду носить ее не один сезон.


Multi Colour Sweatshirt- Asos

Sweatshirt this year were also very popular, and I have a few, but this one is my favorite.

Свитшоты в этом году тоже были очень популярны и у меня их несколько, но этот самый любимый. 


Blouse- Zara

This shirt, though very simple, but I wore it very often and it is definitely one of my favorite buys in 2012.

Эта рубашка хоть и обычная, но я ее носила очень часто и она однозначно одна из любимых вещей в 2012.


Wedge sneakers- Isabel Marant (other colors here and here)

And wedge sneakers again. I have not worn them yet,  but it is the most favorite purchase, or rather a gift this year. :)

И еще одни кроссовки на платформе. Я их пока не надевала ни разу, но это самая любимая покупка, точнее подарок, в этом году. :)


Leather shorts- LUBLU Kira Plastinina

I found the perfect leather shorts, now I need to find the perfect leather pants.

Я нашла идеальные кожаные шорты, теперь осталось найти идеальные кожаные штаны.


Очки- Asos

These glasses you've seen in almost all of my summer looks. Definitely one of the best purchases this year.

Эти очки вы видели почти в каждом моем летнем образе. Однозначно одна из лучших покупок в этом году.


Buckle Studded Ankle Boots- Ebay

Favorite boots this fall.

Любимые сапожки этой осени. 


 Coat- Fay 

Although this coat I bought a couple of months ago, I know that I'll be wearing it for many winters.

Хоть это пальто и появилось у меня всего пару месяцев назад, я знаю, что я буду его носить не одну зиму.


Ankle boots- Zara

And last, is also quite new, but you've seen them in many looks, boots from Zara.

И последнее, тоже довольно новые, но вы их уже видели во многих образах, ботильоны Zara.



That's it, this is my last post in 2012. I Wish You a Happy 2013!!!

Вот и все, это мой последний пост в этом году. Желаю Вам Всем Счастливого 2013 Года!!!


You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2013, dear.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. С новым счастливым 2013 годом!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...