Monday 15 October 2012

Burgundy Autumn


Hello my dear readers!
All those who read my blog know that I love burgundy color. For several seasons, when autumn comes, I want to buy everything in this color. One of those things was this jacket from Asos. With it I wore a black leather skirt from Zara, NastyGal white shirt and patent leather booties from Asos.
I hope you like my today's look and see you soon!

Привет мои дорогие!

Те кто читает мой блог знает, что я обожаю бордовый цвет. Уже какой сезон подряд, когда наступает осень, мне хочется скупить все именно этого цвета. Одной из таких вещей был этот шерстяной пиджак Asos
К нему я надела черную кожаную юбку Zara, белая рубашка NastyGal и лаковые ботильоны Asos.
Надеюсь вам нравится мой сегодняшний look и увидимся скоро!

Xoxo Tijana


Burgundy blazer- Asos
White shirt- NastyGal (similar here and here)
Leather skirt- Zara (similar here and here)
Patent leather booties- Asos
Clutch- H&M (similar here and here)









You can follow me on:

FACEBOOK           TWITTER           BLOGLOVIN 


8 comments:

  1. Hi there!! Love this outfit...although I would prefer ir with other shoes, I reaaly like it!! The necklace is such a statment! The coat is beautiful too! bisous

    http://kat-maries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво, пиджак и юбка очень нравятся)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divna kombinacija :) Da li bi mogla da mi odgovoris odakle je ogrlica ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this outfit.

    --


    Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Cute Ghost Inspired Halloween Nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Чудесный наряд! Влюбилась в жакет и колье

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit!

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Божественно выглядите! Подскажите, что за колье?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Здравствуйте! Мы опубликовали Ваш лук у себя в журнале! http://modehaus.ru/club/news/348/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...