Monday 11 June 2012

A touch of mint



Hi everyone!
How was your weekend? I spent the whole weekend in bed and watched movies, because I'm still ill. 
This is last weeks look, but I forgot that I did't show it to you. I'm wearing my favorite denim shorts Abercrombie & Fitch that I have for several years now, but I still can't find a replacement (similar here and here), mint sweater Asos (similar here and here), and shoes Zara (similar here).

Привет всем!
Как прошли выходные? Я все выходные провела в кровати и смотрела фильмы, т.к. все еще болею. 
Этот look еще с прошлой недели, но я совсем забыла, что не показывала его вам. На мне мои любимые джинсовые шорты Abercrombie & Fitch, которым уже несколько лет, но я все никак не могу найти им замену (похожие здесь и здесь), мятный свитер Asos (похожий здесь и здесь) и туфли Zara (похожие здесь).

Xoxo Tijana









Mint sweater- Asos (similar here and here)
Denim shorts- Abercrombie & Fitch (similar here and here)
Shoes- Zara (similar here)
Clutch- Styleinthecity
Bracelet- Forever21


8 comments:

  1. I love the jumper and shoes!!

    kisses.

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! I love the whole blog. Definitely following!

      Delete
  2. Очень нравится! Свитер супер)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Я бы кедики надела :)Мятный свитер супер,тебе круто в нём!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Изумительный цвет у свитера, он вам очень идет )
    Чем чаще я вижу эти туфли в интернете, тем больше понимаю, что я их хочу! )))

    xoxo
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes.


    --
    Shanice,


    Please Check Out My Blog www.shanicexoxo.info

    p.s. I am hosting another giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! (: CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want your shoes! So totally Celine-like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous sweater!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...