Thursday 22 December 2011

Sunday afternoon


This Sunday the weather was very good and I and my friend decided to take a walk in our neighborhood. I am very glad that there is no snow and slush, because I really do not like rainy weather. Although in a week when I will be in Moscow there will be snow. In the meantime, I post photos from Paris and it even seems that the photos are brighter when it's not gray and cloudy. 
So for the outfit I'm wearing almost all of Asos, I realized this only when I started writing the post. My favorite boots from Topshop and hat from Reiss. I hope that before I left, I could do a couple more photos.

В воскресенье была очень хорошая погода и мы с моей подругой решили немного прогуляться по нашему району. Я очень рада, что здесь нет снега и слякоти, т.к. я очень не люблю когда на улице мокро. Хотя через неделю, думаю, и меня будет ждать снег в Москве. Ну а пока я выкладываю фото из прохладного Парижа и, мне даже кажется, что фотографии ярче, когда на улице не серо и пасмурно. 
Что касается одежды, то на мне почти все Asos, это я поняла только когда стала писать пост. Мои любимые ботильоны Topshop и шляпа Reiss. Надеюсь, что до отъезда у меня получится сделать еще пару фотографий.

 Xoxo Tijana






Skirt, sweater, t-shirt- Asos
Boots- Topshop
Hat- Reiss
Bag- Balenciaga

6 comments:

  1. класс)))
    а вот в Москве уже всё замело снегом)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Супер) Чувствуется настроение)

    http://lazyheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and blog, I'm happy to follow you now!
    Visit my blog and tell m what you think!

    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that one!!:)

    www.fancyicon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this outfit,it is like a parizian flavour..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, vanilla sisters! you guys are one fashionable sisters. love your banner--so awesome... and you both have amazing styles. i had fun looking through the various posts. :) i am your newest follower! hoping to stay connected. cheers, and have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...