Sunday 27 November 2011

Beautiful nightmare!


Each year, less and less I want to celebrate my birthday! But when its my sisters birthday, it will last several days. Not because she wants it, but because I do! When it comes to presents,there are no surprises any more.
We just tell each other what to buy! And this year it was the same thing! I hope she would soon show it! The weekend was too strange, I hope tomorrows exhibition will fix everything! About it I will write soon!

Каждый год, все меньше и меньше хочется праздновать день рожденья! Но когда этот праздник у моей сестры он будет продолжаться несколько дней. Не потому что она этого хочет, а я! Как таковых сюрпризов у нас уже и нету, что касается подарков. Мы просто говорим друг другу что купить! И в этом году было тоже самое! Надеюсь она скоро покажет его! Выходные были слишком странными, надеюсь завтрашняя выставка исправит все! О ней я напишу уже скоро!








Sweather- ZARA
Boots- Asos
Bag- Hermes
Shorts- H&M

3 comments:

  1. I love Hermes bag!:)

    http://wwwczekofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice: style, photos!

    http://www.lavoguette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. outfit is really great, love leather shorts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...